• 4 Nights accommodation in Mumbai.
• Visit to the Accessory market, Art gallery and the Fashion commercial street in Colaba.
• Visit to a nearby village (3hrs drive from Mumbai) for demonstration and workshop on the traditional art of Maharashtra – Warli painting
• Visit to the manufacturing unit.
• Visit to the wholesale fabric market of Mumbai.
• Get a rejuvenating boat ride as you set across the glimmering waters of Arabian sea.
• Enjoy a drive through the iconic Bandra-Worli sea link bridge and Queen’s necklace.
• 3 Nights accommodation in Bhuj.
• Visit to art preservation center and Art library.
• Visit to a nearby village for workshop on textile weaving.
• Rogan art demonstration (Patented technique. Only one family in world practices this art).
• Demonstration on Batik and tie-dye resist techniques.
• Visit tribal villages and experience the world famous needlework of Gujarat.
• Visit to a nearby village for block printing workshop.
• Discover the world’s largest salt desert- the white desert of Bhuj.
• Visit to Mandvi palace.
• Enjoy camel ride on beach of Mandvi and watch the horizon spectacularly come to life.
• 4 Nights accommodation.
• Visit to a nearby village for block making demonstration and Block printing.
• Workshop on Natural dyeing process and view jewellery making process.
• Experience the age-old technique of Tie- resists dyeing-Bandhej and Lehariya.
• Gotta embroidery demonstration & workshop
• Uncover Hawa Mahal and City Palace.
• Enjoy a guided tour to the opulent Amer Fort & Jal Mahal.
• Tour the local markets and Shopping.
• 1 Night accommodation in Agra.
• Demonstration on age old hand knotting technique employed in making rugs and carpets.
• Visit to Agra fort. • Take a tour of local market.
• Explore the Epic symbol of love Taj Mahal.
14 Breakfast, 13 Indian Lunch, 13 Indian Dinners and Packed Lunch/Dinner if happens during transit. All food will be strictly vegetarian.
• Tour Director • 13 Nights accommodation in the category selected which could include 1 night train journey from Bhuj to Jaipur (subject to availability). • All Domestic Airfare, airport transfers, Local Transport (Air Conditioned), Train Travel (Air Conditioned) • Sightseeing, Sightseeing Guides and Entry Fee. • Factory Visits, Workshops, Materials used for workshop and Seminars. • Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (Vegetarian).
• All Domestic Airfare • Airport transfers • Local Transport (Air Conditioned) • Train Travel (Air Conditioned)
1.SOFITEL (5 STAR)
2.COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT (4 STAR)
3.ORCHID HOTEL (4 STAR)
REGENTA RESORT,BHUJ (3 STAR)
1.ALSISAR HERITAGE HOTEL (4 STAR)
2.UMAID MAHAL-HERITAGE STYLE HOTEL (4 STAR)
3.MEGHNIWAS HERITAGE HOTEL (4 STAR)
AGRA (UTTAR PRADESH)
1.THE GATEWAY HOTEL(4.5 STAR)
2.GRAND IMPERIAL(4 STAR)
• Rates are approximate figures and subject to change depending upon forex rates. • Detailed itinerary will be shared only 60 days before tour date. • Passports should be 6 months valid (from return travel date). • We do not provide extension packages. If required we can help you with that.
• International Airfare, Passport and Visa fees, Travel insurance.
• Cost of Personal Expenses • Portages • Optional Activities
• Usage of Mini bar or Paid Channels • Any other item except “Package Rates Includes” • Meals not specified in the itinerary
• Tipping. • Medical Insurance • Equipment Fee.
Current at time of publishing. Subject to Availability. Terms & Conditions apply. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
102 Gavan Street, Bright Vic 3741
Phone: (03) 5755 1121
30 Ovens Street, Wangaratta Vic 3677
Phone: (03) 5722 9600
52 Belmore Street, Yarrawonga Vic 3730
Phone: (03) 5743 3366