The Great Migration
Discover Kenya & Tanzania on this East Africa Extravaganza
– Nairobi – Ngorongoro Crater – Serengeti – Lake Manyara – Amboseli – Lake Nakaru – Masai Mara –
Departs Australia 05 August 2018
“Travel during the Peak Migration period”
Discover the wonders of East Africa on this exciting safari adventure which visits the highlights of Kenya and Tanzania. View amazing wildlife in stunning National Parks and Game Reserves including the world famous Masai Mara, Amboseli, Lake Manyara, the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater.
Prices including airfares & taxes from: $9,995
This tour has so many highlights including :
- Full Day Tour of Nairobi that visits the Elephant Orphanage ; Giraffe Centre ; Lunch at The Carnivore Restaurant; Karen Blixen Museum and Kazuri Beads Factory
- Lake Nakuru – Soda Lake that has local residents including Pink Flamingos, Rhino, Hyena & Lions
- The Masaai Mara – The annual Wildebeest Migration that enters the Masaai Mara typically in mid-July and head south from October onwards
- Amboseli National Park – home of Mt Kilimanjaro – Africa’s Highest mountain peaking at 5895m; as well as very healthy Elephant population
- Lake Manyara – home to 400 species of birds as well as tree-climbing lions. Also this is a soda lakes, so possibly Flamingos as well.
- Ngongogoro Crater- the sixth deepest Crater in the world at 21km x 18km axis, and has captive game including Rhino, Hyena, Lion and Hippo
- The Serengeti National Park – part of the annual migration and up to 90 mammals can be found here including Cheetah, Leopard, Lion, Hyena, Rhino, Buffalo to name a few.
Current at time of publishing. Subject to Availability. Terms & Conditions apply. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.